Declaración de intenciones

Este blog intenta tener cubiertos al menos dos sentidos del hipotético visitante: la vista y el oído. La vista resulta evidente y el oído se consigue haciendo clic en el título de cada entrada.
Espero que lo disfrutéis.

domingo, 19 de noviembre de 2006

I wandered by a brookside


I wandered by a brookside, I wandered by a mill.
I could not hear the water, the murmuring, it was still.
Not a sound of any grasshopper nor the chirp of any bird,
but the beating of my own heart was the only sound I heard.
The beating of my own heart was the only sound I heard.

Then silent tears fast flowing when someone stood beside,
a hand upon my shoulder, I knew the touch was kind.
He drew me near and nearer, we neither spoke one word,
but the beating of our own two hearts was the only sound I heard.
The beating of our own two hearts was the only sound I heard.

© Eva Cassidy

1 comentario:

Parche dijo...

A veces, el sonido de nuestro corazon es el unico sonido que necesitamos oir.
La mejor musica.
Bien melancolica Eva Cazzzzzidy y bien buena la imagen. Momento preciso, como es tu costumbre ;) .
Saludos Parchesianos.